Israel Tour 2016
From $3,269.00 CAD per person (double occupancy)
Included with the tour:
- Air transportation with WestJet/El Al on economy class: Montreal/Toronto/Tel Aviv + Tel Aviv/Toronto/Montreal
- Airport taxes and charges
- Arrival & Departure transfers with assistance
- 1 Night accommodation in Tel Aviv
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Tiberius
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Dead Sea
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in Jerusalem
- Breakfast and dinner every day at hotel
- English speaking guide from Day 2 – Day 10 (Day11 free day without guide)
- Deluxe tourist coach Entrance fees to all sites as per above itinerary
- 1 Lunch at one of the Sea of Galilee restaurants
Arrival/transfer to hotel. Tour to the city of Jaffa and Tel Aviv.
Caesarea, Megiddo, Sea of Galilee, and Mount Carmel. Arrive at Tiberius.
Sea of Galilee, sail aboard Worship boat to Tabgha. Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, the breathtaking Golan Heights.
Cana, where Jesus performed His first miracle, a Time for couples to renew their vows. Visit Nazareth and Jordan River.
Visit the famous fortress of Masada, the caves of Qumran and the Dead Sea.
Dead Sea. Day at leisure to enjoy the therapeutic properties of the dead Sea.
Morning at leisure. Departure early afternoon to Jerusalem, visit on route visit the Desert Oasis of Ein Gedi.
Take in the spectacular views of the temple Mount via Mt. Scopus and the Mt. of Olives, Visit Gethsemane, believed sites
of the Crucifixion and Garden Tomb. Service and communion at various locations.
Jerusalem, Yad Vashem the International Holocaust Museum, picturesque village of Ein Karem, Israel Museum and Bethlehem and the Upper Room.
Day at leisure with group activities. Visit the shuk, one of the world’s oldest markets and the famous Western Wall.
Transfer to airport for your flight back to Montreal.
- OPC Mandatory government fee (0.1% of total)
- Extra Lunches
- Drinks with meals
- Private expenses
- Health insurance
- Any other item not mention in the above list